Visit Favignana e Levanzo on board of Maxi RIB
The most demanding guests will be able to choose a boat equipped with every kind of comfort. This boat is good for who loves an elegant, quiet and relaxing tour.
The itinerary provides some stops in Favignana where stops at the most famous bays of the Island as Cala Rossa,Cala Azzurra, Bue Marino .The tour provides a stop at Favignana’s port to permit a quick visit of the centre and to sample the typical light lunch based on local product.
The yacht provides every comfort to spend a daily tour in total relax.
The tour is only with exclusive service and maximum of 12 peoples for boat.
Feature of the Tour is to be carried out with a 14 mt Maxi RIB with exclusive service.
The boat will allow you to visit the most beautiful coves of Favignana and Levanzo in total comfort. You will be able to enjoy the wide spaces, the comfort and the exclusivity that only a yacht can offer.
Tour recommended for those who love the sea and want to spend a more enjoyable day.
- Water and beverage
- Local guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transfer to/from meeting point
- Parking private (Inside our marina you can use private parking,shower and bathroom services)
Your health is our top priority and we have put in place special measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests both during and after the activity.
• Strict cleanliness
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing the surface of high density areas between each tour, the hand disinfectant will be available for all our guests.
• Social distancing
- Guests will remain at a safe distance of 1 m throughout the tour. We also guarantee that all staff members will wear the necessary PPE.
• Wellness check
- Employees are subjected to stringent daily checks to make sure they are healthy and free of symptoms. If you, or someone in your group, are experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Comfortable shoes or flip-flops
- Lots of fun!
Ask for info
Program of the day
10:00 - Departure from Trapani.
- Although the departure is scheduled for 10:00 am it is advisable to arrive before 9:30.
10:15 - Departure for Favignana.
- The 30 minutes of navigation, are made particularly comfortable and pleasant thanks to the comfort of our means, both from the skipper's experience, always ready to explain every detail and curiosity of the islands that meet coming out from the port of Trapani en route to Favignana.
First stop: Cala Azzurra.
- At the cove of cala azzurra the stop will allow you to dive into the beautiful waters from which it takes its name.
- Practice snorkelling.
Second Stop: Bue Marino.
- At the Bue Marino, we will stop for a new swim, where the turquoise sea is contrasted with dark blue clues, all surrounded by the old tuff quarries.
- Practice snorkeling.
Third stop: Cala Rossa.
- Once anchored, you can dive into the most beautiful beach in Italy, where the crystal clear water and the fish that populate it will make this stop unique.
- Practice Snorkeling.
13.30 Sailing to the port of Favignana and stop in the village (1 hours):
- Arrived at the port di Favignana and moored, you can visit the village walking through the streets of the maritime village.
15:30 Departure for Levanzo.
- Relax and enjoy the wonderful view while we move away from Favignana en route to Levanzo. The arrival is expected after about 20 minutes of navigation.
Fifth Stop: Cala Fredda.
- Steps to the port of Levanzo to enjoy the enchanting view of this Mediterranean village, the only inhabited part of the island.
- The particularity of Levanzo lies in the simple white and turquoise terraced houses, visible walking along the few quiet streets that lead inside the town.
- Stop bath and snorkel with the fish that populate cala Fredda.
Sixth Stage: Cala Minnola.
- Stop bath and snorkel.
17:30 Departure for Trapani.
- We salute the island of Levanzo with destination port of Trapani, sure to leave a wonderful memory of us and your day in the Egadi.
18.00 pm Return to Trapani - End of the excursion.
**The itinerary could change according to weather condition