Excursion to San Vito Lo Capo with departure from San Vito lo Capo
Immagine one of the most beautiful place in sicily. This area offers the authentic colours and fragrances of Mediterranean. You can admire some of the most beautiful spots along the coast on our boat, so you can enjoy a swim in the marvelous crystal-clear water or just try the delicious local dishes.
The tour of riserva dello Zingaro, Scopello and Castellammare del Golfo will start at 10.00 am from the port of San Vito lo Capo and will end at about 6.00 pm.
The skipper, will decide the most suitable route in order to ensure the most favorable and attractive conditions for the guests.
The stops will be made in Cala dell'Uzzo, Cala del Leone, Faraglioni di Scopello, Cala Bianca and Cala Rossa. During the stops you can also visit the fabulous Lovers' Cave near Cala dell'Uzzo, the Blue Cave and many others.Fins and masks are provided free of charge for use during the stops. Various swimming aids are also available...
Guests will also have the opportunity to visit the village of Castellammare del Golfo.
All boats and dinghy used for excursions are equipped with awnings that cover 3/4 (three quarters) of the vehicle to shelter from the sun.
The tour is for a maximum of 12 people per boat.
Feature of the Tour is that it will be performed with boats or dinghies from 10 mt with a maximum of 12 people on board. Our vehicles in fact allow you to make stops for bathing in the beaches where the sea is blue and crystalline. (this certainly does not happen with much larger boats, which are forced to remain outside the beaches).
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Customized transfer
Your health is our top priority and we have put in place special measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests both during and after the activity.
• Strict cleanliness
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing the surface of high density areas between each tour, the hand disinfectant will be available for all our guests.
• Social distancing
- Guests will remain at a safe distance of 1 m throughout the tour. We also guarantee that all staff members will wear the necessary PPE.
• Wellness check
- Employees are subjected to stringent daily checks to make sure they are healthy and free of symptoms. If you, or someone in your group, are experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Comfortable shoes or flip-flops
- Lots of fun!
Ask for info
Program of the day
10:00 - Departure from the Port of San Vito Lo Capo.
- Although the departure is scheduled for 10:00 am, it is advisable and advisable to arrive by 9:30 am.
10:15 - Departure to the Zingaro Nature Reserve.
- The 30 minutes of navigation, are made particularly comfortable and enjoyable thanks to the comfort of our vehicles, the blue of the sea, the red of the coast, the green of the palms, will be the protagonists of this tour.
- Before reaching the Zingaro Reserve you can admire the Saracen towers of Torre Scieri and Torre Mpiso, the Tonnara del Secco and the Lake of Venus.
First stop: Cala dell'Uzzo and Grotta degli Innamorati.
- You will also have the opportunity to make a bath near the coves into the deep sea with crystalline transparent waters.
- The cave of lovers will certainly be one of the most suggestive places that the tour can offer. Here, once they arrive, guests will be directed to discover a small beach kept inside, a unique experience that only Mare and More offers.
Second Stop: Cala del Leone and Grotta Blu.
- In Cala del Leone, we will stop for a new bathing stop .the place is picturesque, and the water is perfectly clear.
Third Stop: Scopello and the Faraglioni.
- Scopello’s old tuna fishery (La Tonnara di Scopello) is in a small inlet where clear, blue-green waters meet dramatic and impressive rock stacks called "Faraglioni,The seabed is rich and interesting - a delight for scuba-divers and snorkelers alike.
13:30 Departure for the Port of Castellammare del Golfo and stop in the village (1.30 hours).
- Castellammare, is in a part of Sicily known for its sandy shores,is a small seaside resort with a curved harbour and streets leading along a promontory to a castle at the end of the bay.
- Once arrived at the port , you can visit the village walking through the streets of the fishing village.
15:30 Departure for Cala Bianca.
- During the navigation we will visit the natural caves of: (Grotta dei Colombi - Grotta della Vucciria - Grotta della Madonnina)
Fourth Stop: Cala Bianca.
- Stop for bathing and snorkeling.
Fifth Stop: Cala Rossa.
- Swimming and snorkeling stop.
17:20 Departure for San Vito lo Capo.
18:00 Return to San Vito lo Capo - End of the excursion.
**The itinerary could change according to weather condition