Sailing on Boat the Island of Favignana and Levanzo
Our skipper will guide you to discover the Egadi Islands, following the wind’s breath. Live a unique experience between secret caves, inaccessible bays and uncountable shades of blue..Left the mooring and hoisted the sail, your sailing experience can begin.
The boat sails to Favignana, where stops at the most famous bays of the Island as Cala Rossa, Cala Azzurra, Bue marino. The navigation continues to Levanzo with stops at Cala Fredda and Cala Minnola .During the excursion we will also stop in the port of Favignana to visit the village.
During the stops you can swim and use the snorkeling equipment available on board.
The sail boat provides every comfort to spend a daily tour in total relax.
The tour is for a maximum of 12 people per boat.
Characteristic of the Tour is that of being carried out with a sailboat 11 meters in which on board they accommodate up to 12 people.
The tour is suitable for those who want to enjoy a day of relaxation and wind in the sea, listening only to the rustle of the waves. This tour will allow you to spend an unforgettable day enjoying all the comforts that a boat offers.
- Water and beverage
- Local guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transfer to/from meeting point
- Parking private (Inside our marina you can use private parking,shower and bathroom services)
Your health is our top priority and we have put in place special measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests both during and after the activity.
• Strict cleanliness
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing the surface of high density areas between each tour, the hand disinfectant will be available for all our guests.
• Social distancing
- Guests will remain at a safe distance of 1 m throughout the tour. We also guarantee that all staff members will wear the necessary PPE.
• Wellness check
- Employees are subjected to stringent daily checks to make sure they are healthy and free of symptoms. If you, or someone in your group, are experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Comfortable shoes or flip-flops
- Lots of fun!
Ask for info
Program of the day
09:30 - Departure from Trapani.
- Although the departure is scheduled for 09:30 am it is advisable to arrive before 9:00.
09:45 - Departure for Favignana.
- The 60 minutes of navigation, are made particularly comfortable and pleasant thanks to the comfort of our means, both from the skipper's experience, always ready to explain every detail and curiosity of the islands that meet coming out from the port of Trapani en route to Favignana.
First stop: Cala Azzurra.
- At the cove of cala azzurra the stop will allow you to dive into the beautiful waters from which it takes its name.
- Practice snorkelling.
Second Stop: Bue Marino.
- At the Bue Marino, we see, the turquoise sea is contrasted with dark blue clues, all surrounded by the old tuff quarries.
Third stop: Cala Rossa.
- Once anchored, you can dive into the most beautiful beach in Italy, where the crystal clear water and the fish that populate it will make this stop unique.
- Practice Snorkeling.
13.30 Sailing to the port of Favignana and stop in the village (1 hours):
- Arrived at the port di Favignana and moored, you can visit the village walking through the streets of the maritime village.
15:00 Departure for Levanzo.
- Relax and enjoy the wonderful view while we move away from Favignana en route to Levanzo. The arrival is expected after about 30 minutes of navigation.
Fifth Stop: Cala Fredda.
- Steps to the port of Levanzo to enjoy the enchanting view of this Mediterranean village, the only inhabited part of the island.
- The particularity of Levanzo lies in the simple white and turquoise terraced houses, visible walking along the few quiet streets that lead inside the town.
- Stop bath and snorkel with the fish that populate cala Fredda.
Sixth Stop: Cala Minnola.
- Stop bath and snorkel.
16:30 Departure for Trapani.
- We salute the island of Levanzo with destination port of Trapani, sure to leave a wonderful memory of us and your day in the Egadi.
18.00 Return to Trapani - End of the excursion.
*The itinerary could change according to weather condition.