A day to discover the Egadi.
A daily cruise to discover all unspoiled natural beauties of Egadi Islands. One of the most beautiful water mirrors, rich in history, stories, tradition, culture, sea battles.. A long story about the ancient tuna-fishing tradition, secret caves and a cuisine that are going to impress you. What else?
If this is not enough, MareandMore will be able to amaze you.
Left the mooring and hoisted the sail, your sailing experience can begin. The boat sails to Favignana, where stops at the most famous bays of the Island as Cala Rossa, Bue Marino and Cala Azzurra. A special stop at the Lovers ‘Cave (Grotta degli Innamorati). The tour provides a stop at Favignana’s port to permit a quick visit of the city centre. The navigation continues to Levanzo stopping at Faraglione, Cala Fredda and Cala Minnola. During the stops you can swim and use the snorkeling equipment that you find on board.
All boats and dinghy used for excursions are equipped with awnings that cover 3/4 (three quarters) of the vehicle to shelter from the sun.
The tour is for a maximum of 12 people per boat.
Feature of the Tour is that it will be performed with boats or dinghies from 10 mt with a maximum of 12 people on board. Our vehicles in fact allow you to make stops for bathing in the beaches where the sea is blue and crystalline. (this certainly does not happen with much larger boats, which are forced to remain outside the beaches).
- Water and beverage
- Local guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transfer to/from meeting point.
- Parking private (Inside our marina you can use private parking,shower and bathroom services).
Your health is our top priority and we have put in place special measures to ensure the health and safety of all guests both during and after the activity.
• Strict cleanliness
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing the surface of high density areas between each tour, the hand disinfectant will be available for all our guests.
• Social distancing
- Guests will remain at a safe distance of 1 m throughout the tour. We also guarantee that all staff members will wear the necessary PPE.
• Wellness check
- Employees are subjected to stringent daily checks to make sure they are healthy and free of symptoms. If you, or someone in your group, are experiencing symptoms, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Comfortable shoes or flip-flops
- Lots of fun!
Ask for info
Program of the day
10:00 - Departure from Trapani.
- Although the departure is scheduled for 10:00 am it is advisable to arrive before 9:30.
10:15 - Departure for Favignana.
- The 30 minutes of navigation, are made particularly comfortable and pleasant thanks to the comfort of our means, both from the skipper's experience, always ready to explain every detail and curiosity of the islands that meet coming out from the port of Trapani en route to Favignana.
First stop: Cala Azzurra.
- At the cove of cala azzurra the stop will allow you to dive into the beautiful waters from which it takes its name.
- Practice snorkelling.
Second Stop: Bue Marino.
- At the Bue Marino, we will stop for a new swim, where the turquoise sea is contrasted with dark blue clues, all surrounded by the old tuff quarries.
- Practice snorkeling.
Third stop: Cala Rossa.
- Once anchored, you can dive into the most beautiful beach in Italy, where the crystal clear water and the fish that populate it will make this stop unique.
- Practice Snorkeling.
Fourth Stop: Cave of Lovers (Grotta Innamorati).
- Certainly one of the most charming places that Favignana can offer. Here, once arrived, guests will be guided to the discovery of a small beach guarded inside, a unique experience that only Mare and More offers.
13.30 Sailing to the port of Favignana and stop in the village (1 hours):
- Arrived at the port di Favignana and moored, you can visit the village walking through the streets of the maritime village.
- Taste typical products in local delicatessens. (Lunch is not included but we will be happy to show you the best places to satisfy your culinary cravings.)
15:30 Departure for Levanzo.
- Relax and enjoy the wonderful view while we move away from Favignana en route to Levanzo. The arrival is expected after about 20 minutes of navigation.
Fifth Stop: Cala Fredda.
- Steps to the port of Levanzo to enjoy the enchanting view of this Mediterranean village, the only inhabited part of the island.
- The particularity of Levanzo lies in the simple white and turquoise terraced houses, visible walking along the few quiet streets that lead inside the town.
- Stop bath and snorkel with the fish that populate cala Fredda.
Sixth Stage: Cala Minnola.
- Stop bath and snorkel.
17:30 Departure for Trapani.
- We salute the island of Levanzo with destination port of Trapani, sure to leave a wonderful memory of us and your day in the Egadi.
18.00 pm Return to Trapani - End of the excursion.
*The itinerary could change according to weather condition